If you’re looking for a fun way to include your dog in your Easter festivities, why not make him his own basket? Tune in to your inner Easter Bunny and fill the basket with cute, Easter-themed items your dog will love.
- Your first step, of course, is finding an Easter basket. You can find one at your local craft store or look online. Better still, find an Easter basket that you can re-use for toys or other doggie supplies. The Rectangular Twisted Open Checkered Weave Basket is $22 and the perfect size for all of your dog’s Easter goodies and you can use it as a storage basket later.Rectangular Twisted Open Checkered Weave Basket ©JohnGollop/Getty Images
- Because typical plastic Easter grass can be dangerous for your dog, stick with raffia or make your own by cutting green craft paper into strips or running it through a paper shredder.
- Chocolate and candy clearly aren’t an option because they are toxic to dogs but here are some fun Easter dog treat alternatives:
- Don’t forget dog toys! Give your dog something fun to play with on the big day. We love these Easter-themed toy options:
- And for the dog who has everything – but could always use a little more – here are some fun and festive dog apparel and accessories: